Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field, I will meet you there. – Rumi
Brian has extensive training and certification in the areas of coaching, personal growth, and small group facilitation. He is a certified forum facilitator for Young Presidents’ Organization (YPO), is a member of YPO Gold, has a Master’s in Business Administration, is certified to teach and coach using the Enneagram, is a long-time Zen student, has received a Certificate in Positive Psychology from Kripalu/Tal Ben-Shahar, and is a graduate of The Rohr Institute’s Living School, a program for aspiring modern-day mystics; together with his wife Tricia, Brian is trained to coach couples by The Gottman Institute. Brian lives in Denver, Colorado with Tricia, his wife of over 26 years. They have two young-adult children as well as a Portuguese Water Dog named Bodhi and a Tibetan Terrier named Tess.
• Ken Wilber
A CEO you follow:
• Jeff Bezos barely…mostly ones no one has heard of.
• Hard to pick one. Seymour an Introduction about pianist Seymour Bernstein, a great study on the difference between success and fulfillment
What would your last meal be?
• Depends on the circumstances of my death – I think food would be a low priority at that point.
What is the meaning of life?
• To “wake up” before you die.
What is your situation?
• Married for 26 years, two young adult children, a Portuguese Water Dog and a Tibetan Terrier.
What advice would you give your 20 y/o self?
• Keep doing your internal growth work, everything else will become clearer to you.
What do you have left to do?
• Serve others.