A Community Of People Helping Each Other
TurtleWise is a Questions and Advice network that rewards you for giving and getting advice.
- Book recommendation: A Purpose Driven Life
- Favorite philosopher: Socrates
- Favorite quote: “It takes a village.”
- A CEO you follow: Jeff Weiner of Linked In
- Favorite documentary: US National Parks Series
- Favorite artwork: Mary Edna Frase
- Favorite music: Smooth Jazz
- What would your last meal be? Rare steakburger on a potato bun with a big slice of onion and tomato with ketchup.
- What is the meaning of life? Helping to bring out the best in others.
- What is your situation? (marries, single, kids…) Married with twin 4 year olds.
- What advice would you give your 20 y/o self? Don’t take yourself or others too seriously.
- What do you have left to do? Create memories with my family and help to raise productive and compassionate members of the global community.
Click here for more than 90 book recommendations from the CEOs and founders featured on this podcast.