Social Media Intern
Description: Engagement Specialist
Talklaunch is a Social Media Agency in Denver. This is an unpaid internship position. Interns will execute real work assignments for social media clients. The internship is a 3 month commitment. Expect to work in our studio at least 2 half-days a week. The intern’s role is not to create original campaign content. The internship will focus training on critical engagement tools and techniques designed maximize reach and engagement.
– Provide updated resume to email@example.com
– Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate excellence in engagement.
– Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management.
– Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety.
– Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability.
– Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, and future focus.
– Use Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to engage with an audience, advocates, and influencers.
– Report with metrics and contextual analysis.
– Write weekly blog posts.
January 8th – Resume and Social Links Due.
January 15th, 4pm – Intern Orientation
3047 Larimer St, Denver, CO 80205
Provide updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate excellence in engagement.